Cybercrime affects over 1 million people worldwide a day, and cyber attacks on public institutions and businesses are increasing. This book interrogates the European Union's evolving cybersecurity policies and strategy and argues that while progress is being made, much remains to be done to ensure a secure and resilient cyberspace in the future.
- Authors: Christou, George
- ISBN 978-1-137-40052-9
- Prijs: 87,99
- 222 pagina's
- Palgrave Macmillan Ltd
- september 2015
Table of contents (8 chapters)
- Conceptualising Security as Resilience in Cyberspace
- Cybersecurity in the Global Ecosystem
- National Cybersecurity Approaches in the European Union: The Case of the UK
- The European Union and Cybercrime
- Network and Information Security and Cyber Defence in the European Union
- Transatlantic Cooperation in Cybersecurity: Converging on Security as Resilience?
- Conclusions: Towards Effective Security as Resilience in the European Union?
Klik hier om het boek te bestellen via Bol.com.