This book examines the most recent and contentious issues in relation to cybercrime facing the world today, and how best to address them. The contributors show how Eastern and Western nations are responding to the challenges of cybercrime, and the latest trends and issues in cybercrime prevention and control.
- ISBN 978-1-137-47416-2
- Prijs 95,24
- Editors: Russell G. Smith, Ray Cheung, Laurie Yiu-Chung Lau
- Uitgeverij: Palgrave Macmillan UK
Table of contents (17 chapters)
- Introduction: Cybercrime Risks and Responses — Eastern and Western Perspectives
- Trajectories of Cybercrime
- Ethical, Legal, and Methodological Considerations in Cyber Research: Conducting a Cyber Ethnography of www.bullying.org
- That Cyber Routine, That Cyber Victimization: Profiling Victims of Cybercrime
- Organized Cybercrime and National Security
- Internet Fraud in Hong Kong: An Analysis of a Sample of Court Cases
- The Role of Spam in Cybercrime: Data from the Australian Cybercrime Pilot Observatory
- Quantifying Sexually Explicit Language
- Spreading the Message Digitally: A Look into Extremist Organizations’ Use of the Internet
- Criminals in the Cloud: Crime, Security Threats, and Prevention Measures
- Hong Kong’s Experience in Strengthening the Security Measures of Retail Payment Services
- Banking Security: A Hong Kong Perspective
- Complicity in Cyberspace: Applying Doctrines of Accessorial Liability to Online Groups
- Profiling Cybercrime Perpetrators in China and its Policy Countermeasures
- When Privacy Meets Social Networking Sites — with Special Reference to Facebook
- An Introduction to Cyber Crowdsourcing (Human Flesh Search) in the Greater China Region
- Hacktivism and Whistleblowing in the Era of Forced Transparency?
Klik hier om het boek te bestellen via Bol.com.